Terms of Service
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using the www.madgicaltechdom.com website (the “Site”), an online information service provided by Madgical Techdom (“www.madgicaltechdom.com”). Before proceeding to the site or utilising any of its features, please read this page thoroughly. You agree to the following terms and conditions by accessing or using this website.
1. Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions. All of the information on this site is safeguarded by international copyright and trademark laws. Any and all copyrights and trademarks are the property of www.madgicaltechdom.com, its subsidiaries, or their respective licensors. The text, graphics, code, and/or software on the site may not be modified, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. You may view, print, and download individual pages from the various sections of the Site for your own personal use, so long as you do not modify the pages in any way or remove any copyright or proprietary information.
In exchange for the privilege of having your contributions to the Site published on publicly accessible areas of the Site (like message boards, forums, and newsgroups) or transmitted to the Site in electronic form via e-mail, you grant www.madgicaltechdom.com a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive licence, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, any and all assets and other information (including, but not limited to, suggestions for new or improved services) may be publicly shown and performed.
TRADEMARKS. Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or service marks of www.madgicaltechdom.com. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
2. Use of the Site. Except for information, products or services clearly labeled as being provided by www.madgicaltechdom.com, www.madgicaltechdom.com does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way.
You assume total responsibility for all risks for use of the site and all information therein. All information provided is “as is” and does not imply and warranties, representations or endorsements. It is solely your responsibility to judge the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the service or on the internet generally. www.madgicaltechdom.com does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
3. Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless www.madgicaltechdom.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
4. Third Party Rights The provisions of paragraphs 2 (Use of the Service), and 3 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of www.madgicaltechdom.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
5. Termination This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Copyright, Licenses, and Idea Submissions), 2 (Use of the Service), 3 (Indemnification), 4 (Third Party Rights) and 6 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
6. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall all be governed in accordance with the laws of India applicable to agreements made and to be performed in India. Any dispute concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in India, Delhi. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. www.madgicaltechdom.com’s failure to enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. www.madgicaltechdom.com may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.